The www.ppr-partner.de website, all of the subdomains and any further country-specific domains and subdomains belonging thereto are an offer by PPR & PARTNER Pape Rauh Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, Düsseldorf (“PPR & PARTNER”). PPR & PARTNER operates an internet portal on these webpages to provide information about the law firm PPR & PARTNER and the services offered by PPR & PARTNER.
1) NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING, AS WELL AS OF THE COMPANY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data-protection information apples for data processing by:
PPR & PARTNER Pape Rauh Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB
Telephone: 0211 828 929 0
Fax: 0211 828 929 29
PPR & PARTNER’s company data protection officer can be reached at the abovementioned address, to the data protection officer’s attention, and/or at .
2) COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS TYPE AND PURPOSE OF ITS USE
We place cookies when our website is visited. You will be provided with more detailed explanations in this respect in the course of this data-protection declaration.
The data is used by us for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing seamless connection to the website,
- guaranteeing comfortable usage of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f of the GDPR. Our justified interest follows from the data-collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
3) PASSING ON DATA
No transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following takes place.
We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- you have granted your express consent thereto pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 a of the GDPR,
- passing it on is necessary pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f of the GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims, and there is no reason for assuming that you have an overwhelming protection-worthy interest in your data not being passed on,
- in the event that there is a statutory obligation to pass data on pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 c of the GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible, and pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 b of the GDPR it is necessary in order to execute contract relations with you.
We deploy cookies on our website. These are small files which your browser automatically creates and which are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our website.
Cookies do not damage your end device. They contain no viruses, Trojan horses or other malware.
Information which arises in each instance in connection with the end device specifically being used is placed into the cookie. However, this does not mean that we become directly aware of your identity as a result thereof.
We exclusively use technically-necessary cookies which do not require consent, i.e. cookies which are necessary for our website to function smoothly (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f of the GDPR).
If you leave PPR & PARTNER’s website via a link and arrive at third-party webpages, it is possible that cookies will be placed by the providers of the linked websites. PPR & PARTNER is legally not responsible for those cookies.
5) DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is being disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data insofar as this data was not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and where applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, to request prompt correction of incorrect personal data regarding you which is stored by us or prompt completion of your personal data which is stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, to request deletion of your personal data stored by us insofar as the processing is not required to exercise the right to free expression of opinion and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for public-interest reasons, or to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to consent to its deletion and we no longer need the data but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims, or if pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR you have filed an objection to the processing;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, to request to receive in a structured, common and machine-readable format your personal data which you have provided to us, or to request transmission to another responsible entity;
- pursuant to Article 7.3 of the GDPR, to declare to us at any time revocation of consent which you have granted. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue for the future the data processing which is based on that consent; and
- pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. Usually you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of the headquarters of our law firm for this purpose.
6) OBJECTION RIGHT
INSOFAR AS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED ON THE BASIS OF JUSTIFIED INTERESTS PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 6 PARAGRAPH 1 SENTENCE 1 f OF THE GDPR, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 21 OF THE GDPR TO FILE AN OBJECTION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, INSOFAR AS THERE ARE REASONS WHICH ARISE OUT OF YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION OR THE OBJECTION IS DIRECTED AGAINST DIRECT ADVERTISING. IN THE LATTER CASE, YOU HAVE A GENERAL OBJECTION RIGHT, WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BY US WITHOUT YOU NAMING A SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE USE OF YOUR REVOCATION OR OBJECTION RIGHT, AN EMAIL TO IS SUFFICIENT.
7) DATA SECURITY
During visits to the website we use the widespread SSL system (secure socket layer) in conjunction with the respectively highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. Usually this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify whether an individual page of our website is being sent via encrypted transmission through the depiction of the closed lock symbol in your browser’s lower status bar.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, and against unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological development.
8) CURRENTNESS AND AMENDMENT OF THIS DATA-PROTECTION DECLARATION
This data-protection declaration as of January 2023 is currently applicable.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereon, or due to changed statutory or official stipulations, it might become necessary to modify this data-protection declaration. You can access and print out the respectively-current data-protection declaration at any time on the website at www.ppr-partner.de/datenschutz.